Outsourced UK Payroll
Administering your UK payroll and dealing with a full range of other Human Resource issues can be time consuming and burdensome, diverting energy and resources from the core activities of your business. The task is made all the more difficult by the growing complexity of taxation in the UK and employment legislation and the accompanying regime of penalties for non-compliance.
We have dedicated staff who can relieve you of this burden by providing a comprehensive and confidential Payroll Service and expert advice on Human Resource matters.
UK Payroll Service
- Customised pay slips
- Payments made electronically to employee bank accounts
- Bi-monthly payments can be catered for (although monthly is almost universal in the UK)
- Administration of PAYE, national insurance, statutory sick pay, statutory maternity pay, etc
- Completion of statutory forms, including year-end returns, to issue to your employees and submit to the Inland Revenue
- Summaries and analyses of staff costs
- Administration and payment of other employee benefits
Our business articles provide a further insight into PAYE and national insurance contributions.
Employment at will isn't appropriate for UK law. We explore this more detail in our blog post here.
Even if you have only a few employees, you will make savings by having your UK international payroll outsourced to a trusted team of advisor's.