Forming an entity in the UK - establishment, subsidiary, standalone or LLP
Even before forming a UK entity, our expertise can be indispensable. With over 20 years of quality experience as Chartered Accountants, we can advise an overseas company whether it is better to set up their UK operation as a branch or a subsidiary.
We recognise that every client is unique and individual, and whether you need a CPA in London, or business advisor in Bracknell, we can help with all your financial needs. Such as:
- Set up and register the entity as a UK branch, subsidiary, limited company or otherwise.
- Establish a good working relationship with your bank, and set up relevant bank accounts. As this may take several months for a foreign business, we have Client Accounts that may be used to facilitate the business in the interim. These take around 2 days to open.
- Register the business for
- We can be appointed as Company Secretary and carry out the statutory company secretarial issues associated with this role.
- Our address may be used as the company’s Registered Office.
Our document download UK Services lists our services to UK companies.